Current Table Extension Groups:
Corporate Board Development
- Co-leaders: Charles Story and Julie Peak
- Mission Statement: To substantially increase the representation of people of color on private and public boards in Nashville.
- Co-leaders: Eddie Alford, Harry Allen, Melissa Hudson-Gant, and Brian Lowenthal
- Mission Statement: To create partnerships that help organizations develop systems and cultures for recruitment, retention and development for people of color of all levels, with an emphasis on Leadership positions.
Diverse Hiring/DEI Practices
- Co-leaders: Ashely Bond and Maggie Warrier
- Mission Statement: To provide proven inclusive recruitment and retention practices that assist organizations in empowering diverse talent to thrive in greater Nashville.
- Co-leaders: Sunny Bray, Chess Owens
- Mission Statement: To provide rising leaders with real resources of business and leadership development. By expanding perspectives of minds, we connect motivated individuals with leaders of experience to enhance and develop the skills and tools necessary that will strengthen the individual’s business and community impact.
- Co-leaders: Matt Becker and Grover Hardin
- Mission Statement: To provide access and opportunity for mentorship and sponsorship to further mentee professional growth and development making the Nashville community the model of inclusion and equity.
- Co-leaders: Shawn Bakker and Richard Friley
- Mission Statement: To make Nashville an inclusive and equitable community for procurement opportunities for people of color.
- Leader: Katherine McElroy
- Mission Statement: To provide research and benchmarking metrics (baseline and progress) to support the mission of The Table.